There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete.

love yuu syg ! one i eva had. (:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

missing you

I miss missing you

Wheres the pain when you walk out the door
It doesnt hurt like it used to before
Wheres the love that we couldnt ignore
It doesnt kick like a pill anymore

Wheres the thrill at the end of our fights
Wheres the heat when we turn out the lights
I just miss all the mess that we made,
When we still had the passion to hate

I miss missing you, sometimes
I miss hurting you 'til you cry
I miss watching you as you try
Try not to end up in tears


Begging to get back together
I just want you to be
To be stuck in a second forever
So don't freak out and believe.

Sometimes im just missing
missing you
(i miss missing you)

There's a dark cloud pulling me in
That's the girl I was breathing in sin
There's a blind force letting it win
And it's longing to tear us apart

I get high when you're making me weak
Let me down 'til I crawl on my knee's

by :: the saturdays !
lets hear bebeh (:

No comments:

Post a Comment